Surrogacy America believes in the importance of providing prospective parents and surrogate mothers with the information they need to make informed decisions regarding gestational surrogacy. Below is a recommend reading list that includes books related to infertility issues and surrogacy.
These books range from overcoming emotional barriers and understanding technology and medical procedures, to learning about the uplifting experiences of surrogate mothers and prospective parents. For any questions regarding the surrogacy process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Victoria T. Ferrara Esq. Gestational Surrogacy, A Primer
- Shelley Day Sclater (Author) , Rachel Cook (Editor) , Felicity Kaganas (Editor) Surrogate Motherhood: International Perspectives
- Aronson, D. Resolving Infertility. Harper Collins, 2001.
- Zara Griswold Surrogacy Was the Way: Twenty Intended Mothers Tell Their Stories
- Clark and Murphy et.al. Planning Parenthood: Strategies for Success in Fertility Assistance, Adoption, and Surrogacy.2009.
- Ehrensaft. Mommies, Daddies, Donors, Surrogates: Answering Tough Questions and Building Strong Families. 2005.
- Angela Bevill RN BSN Eggceptional Match: Inside the Miraculous World of Assisted Reproduction
- Pamela MacPhee Delivering Hope
- Erikson and Lathus. Assisted Reproduction: The Complete Guide to Having a Baby with the Help of a Third Party. 2005.
- Elly Teman Birthing a Mother: The Surrogate Body and the Pregnant Self
- Falker, E. The Infertility Survival Handbook. Riverhead Trade, 2004.
- Glazer and Sterling. Having Your Baby Through Egg Donation. Perspectives Press, 2005.
- Higgins. Creating Life Against the Odds: The Journey from Infertility to Parenthood. 2006.
- Ornstein. Waiting For Daisy: A Tale of Two Continents, Three Religions, Five Infertility Doctors, An Oscar, an Atomic Bomb, a Romantic Night, and One Woman’s Quest to Become a Mother. 2007.
- Michael Menichiello, Jerry Bigner A Gay Couple's Journey Through Surrogacy: Intended Fathers
- Sara Connell Bringing in Finn: An Extraordinary Surrogacy Story
- Potter, Hanin, and Madsen. What to Do When You Can’t Get Pregnant: The Complete Guide to all the Technologies for Couples Facing Fertility Problems. 2005.
- Zeigler. Pathways to Parenthood: The Ultimate Guide to Surrogacy. Brown Walker, 2005.
- Sandra Watson Rapley Intended Parents: Miracles Do Happen: A True-Life Success Story of Having Children through Surrogacy