Become a Surrogate Mother
At Surrogacy America, we have the utmost admiration and respect for the women who decide to help others by becoming a gestational surrogate. Becoming a surrogate mother may feel complex and overwhelming. It is our job to guide the gestational surrogate through the process, alleviate concerns, and make this a pleasant and fulfilling experience. Surrogacy has been described as one of the most powerful and rewarding decisions a woman can make, and we hope that you will choose to become a surrogate mother through our surrogacy program.
Surrogate Program Requirements
Please review the following Minimum qualifications to become a surrogate mother in our program.
- Be between the ages of 21-40
- Must not be living in Louisiana, Michigan, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Washington, or Washington DC
- Have given birth to at least one child and be raising that child
- Have had uncomplicated pregnancies and deliveries
- Have a BMI 19-32(BMI calculator)
- Be in a stable living situation
- Have the support of spouse or partner (when applicable)
- Not be on public assistance including section 8 housing
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Have reliable transportation to attend multiple medical appointments
- Be able to pass a background check
- Be willing to take medications via injection
- Not smoke or take illegal drugs, or be exposed to second hand smoke
- Be willing to refrain from alcohol throughout the pregnancy
- Not have any sexually transmitted diseases
- Enjoy pregnancy
If the above requirements are met, please complete and submit the application for our surrogacy program.